Thursday, September 19, 2013

Crystal Mountain

Hello all. (If anyone is still out there! I'm the world's worst blogger, and I'm pretty sure I've said this all before!) Hmmm... well I'd love to say that I'm back, and I'm here to stay, but that's just a bold-faced lie. I wish I was super dedicated and it didn't drive me nuts to upload pictures, but it does! What can you do?

So I'll start with our most recent adventure. That seems least daunting.

Crystal Mountain. (It's a great place)
Well, this year was our third wedding anniversary. The traditional gift to give was crystal, and I'm all about tradition, so I wanted to make it work. But crystal? I can think of no manly crystal gift within a preschool teacher budget. I can't really think of any manly crystal gift, but that's beside the point.

So I gave Adam a (quick) trip to crystal mountain! It was great. Mighty cold, and mighty great.
Here are a few of our favorites!
1-the base of crystal mountain (this is what cold looks like)
2-we rode a fancy gondola to the top of the mountain 
3-this is what a cloud looks like
4-mt. rainier on a pretty day
5-our cute cabin that we stayed in

1 comment: